Choose from two different online courses
Is the Creative path the one for me?
If you want to learn improv skills for your creative profession or even if you're an improviser who wants to learn another style, then this is your path.
• Every way to possibly initiate a scene
• How to never run out of 'stuff' to do in your improv
No prior improv experience is necessary, but even if you've learned a couple of improv styles in your hometown, we teach our own created methods from our almost 20 years of experience in improv, acting, directing, and writing so you'll find a lot of new information in this course too!
Is the Everyday path the one for me?
• Ways to be great at every interaction you have
• Every possible way to start, and continue conversations
• Where ideas, creativity, and innovation come from